No Shipwrecks on Stormy Seas
Retail trade is fighting for every single customer. No other market is the site of such bitter competition for customers' favour.
...You come from retail trade?
Perhaps you could use an instrument that detects swarms of customers and warns you of nearby cliffs?
...It mustn’t cost very much?
Then Handels-Radar is right for you.
Straightforward. Inexpensive. Solid. Tangible. This is what market research can be.
The Handels-Radar measures the loyalty and satisfaction of retail customers in a comparison of competitors (exception: retail grocery trade). The telephone sampling and the CATI survey guarantee a survey of your customers with a minimum number of cases and broad dispersion in the random sample!
- Measure customer loyalty from a starting price of €4,900.00 per survey wave
- The high level of standardisation guarantees tremendous price benefits and reliability
- Stipulate the sites and competitors you want included in the survey
- You decide about survey contents, size of random samples and evaluation variants!
- Extensive Benchmarking Possibilities Thanks to High Level of Standardisation
Note: the Handels-Radar is not available for grocery retail trade and companies in this sector.